2002 mk1 Skoda Octavia Elegance estate 4x4 Turbo - VRS and modified parts

S1MONG

For sale is my 2002 mk1 Skoda Octavia Elegance estate 4x4 1.8 20v Petrol Turbo. Being an Elegance this has full electrics; windows, tilt and slide sunroof, electric heated mirrors as well as headlight washers. The car has recently been MOT’d and has two keys. 

I have owned this car for the last 3 years and it’s been a great car, I will be truly  gutted to see it go but a new job has forced me to buy a more practical car for my needs. It’s been great in the sun, rain and snow. 

The car came with no history so before I started driving it I had a full service, haldex oil and filter, cam belt and tensioner kit and water pump. When I got the car it had 94,000 miles (cam belt and service).  Since then it was serviced (oil, filter and fuel filter) at 103303 miles and 117,000 miles (although I have misplayed the receipt for this particular service). It now has 119,000 and the next service is due at 127,000. 

The car was totally standard when I got it and I have modified it over the years using OEM VRS and aftermarket parts to how it stands now. Modifications are as follows:

VRS front bumper

VRS steering wheel

VRS gear knob and gaiter

VRS Stereo, heater surround - the ash try spring is broke but I have a spare ashtray

Front and rear leather seats from an Audi A3 Quattro. The front seats are exactly the same shape and style as mk4 Golf Recaro’s. The only difference is that they don’t have the Recaro embossed on the seat or adjustable lumber support. However the do have under seat draws which the Recaro’s don’t. 

18 BBS LM reps - I had these professionally sand blasted and powder coated and new bolts installed. Unfortunately these have met a few curbs since powder coated so they are chipped in places. Tyres all have good tread on them. 

AP shocks and springs, 40mm front and 30mm rears -this improved handled massively however although it should be lower and the front there is some reverse rake going on. I was planning on some smaller springs and 10mm top mounts. 

Stance + adjustable rose jointed drop links

Stance + adjustable rear tie arms

ECS tuning cold air induction setup

Bailey recirculation valve

Team hero wind deflectors

Various blue forge silicone hoses

Rear anti roll bar from mk1 Audi TT Quattro

Lupe Gti wiper arms and blades

Metal pressed number plates

Autohaus number plate surrounds

In addition to the above modifications I also have a good amount of spares to go with the car. These are as follows;

Original front bumper

Original suspension - although one rear spring is broken. 

Seat leon Cupra R front splitter

VRS front bumper in black

VRS estate rear bumper bumper in black - this has reverse sensors and I have the original reverse sensor module and loom to connect the the bumper

VRS estate boot spoiler in black - this will need a small amount of fabrication to make fit due to brake light

VRS Stereo surround/centre console/ashtray

O/s and n/s mirrors in same colour

Silicone turbo intake pipe

Full set of black silicone hoses

2 boost gauges - 1 x digital and 1 x analogue - also have various hoses and pillar mount pod although this is carbon effect

Headlights

Rear lights 

Seat belts

Door seals

Boot seal

Boot gas struts

Boot roller cover / parcel shelf

Boot carpet - although this is from a 2wd versions so the spare wheel is 8n a different location

Spare drivers wind deflector

Various switches

2 x tyres with legal tread

Front and rear 312 brake setup from mk1 Audi TT Quattro. 

32mm Front anti roll bar from mk1 Audi TT Quattro 

Front upper strut brace from mk1 Audi TT Quattro 

Coil packs - these are red ones which I think are from the later 2.0 turbo

I probably have a few other bits which I have forgot to mention. 

The only thing which lets the car down is the bodywork. It’s not bad buts it’s not mint either. There are various chips around the body and some very nice person keyed the n/s of the car. I bought a fairly abrasive polishing compound to try and get this out but never got round to it. There is a small dent on the n/s quarter which would come out via dent removal and hasn’t cracked the paint. There is paint lose on the boot under the wiper, which is fairly normal for the mk1 estate from what I can tell. 

The engine management light is on, I checked this on a code checker and this came up as either the TIP or ‘Y’ shaped breather pipe. I’ve changed the breather but not cot round to the TIP, which I have the spare silicone one. 

I am looking for £1700 for the car with all the above spares. Or £1300 with none of the above spares. 

I also have Seat Leon mk1 brembo front callipers and carriers which I was intending on installing but never got round to it. Theses can be bought with the car for an extra £300.00

I have another car sorted so no swaps / part ex’s are required, thanks. 

The car car is located in Preston close to M65 junction 1, M6 junctions 28/29 and M61 junction 9. 

If anybody would like any further details please pm me. 

Thanks. 

0A921C01-C1A5-4BCB-9B28-29FBA73D0F1A.jpeg

B5652542-4147-42D7-A9F4-BA36D00BEB46.jpeg

386DB918-982B-4EF7-AD57-F00E8440339F.jpeg

1FCC37B9-1678-4B13-9AF2-28EEA1E9FF39.jpeg

5678716C-FA03-4E7D-8B58-773CEB2CD2BB.jpeg

7B053B9D-C6C3-47F8-BD40-FF5E9FAE1442.jpeg

513A448F-2300-485F-8C92-2AD081215140.jpeg

78F7C09E-ED76-47C0-8BFF-BF2F23FB8ECB.jpeg

E32DFD63-B885-41C4-9EE3-896626F4F372.jpeg

A149B945-A55B-48EA-85D0-7F3C7AE1106E.jpeg

Edited by S1MONG