Options

Goldtw74

Has anyone ordered the family pack what is the deal with the glass on the rear is it more heavily tinted than the front?

On the subject of options what ones did you get and regret and what ones did you think we're best value.

I'm looking at the following it will be my wives car.

ACC

Steel wheel - she have never worn a tyre out as if a nail in the road it will end in her tyre.

Heated screen - she misses it from her first car a ford fiesta.

Heated screen you get heated washers too. God knows if they make a difference but the heated screens are good. Yes the glass is darker on the rear half of the car it does make a difference I wish I had it in My octavia but we do have it in the karoq. 

We also took the spare as an option as if you use the goo the tyre is then unrepairable if it's got a nail I  it most of the time there repairable

Edition with auto light assist, family pack, towbar and rear heated seats. Family pack worth it imo as includes boot mat, bin and tinted rear glass which is darker for rear passengers and boot only. Other options I also have no regrets on....

Yes hate r

8 minutes ago, vadimo said:

Family pack adds ability to lock rear windows, doors from drivers window controls

That was the main reasons we got it, kids!

I thought it was good value 

Yeah I hate the buffering noise when the rear windows are opened so that sounds worth it!

3 hours ago, Brianpilman said:

We have an karoq sel and have Bridgestone. But I'm sure like our octavia it's a bit of a lottery between Bridgestone and Continentals

59 minutes ago, mikaroq said:

Our car has pirelli tyres

We have a 1.0 SEL and have Michelin Primacy 3

• Like 1