Skip to content

don_kiddik

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by don_kiddik

  1. On my 25 Sportline 1.5 DSG it displays in the middle screen when I have MPG showing, this is in normal mode, hope this helps.
  2. I sometimes get this when on the A303 heading east coming to the Sparkford turnoff, it ' sees ' the 40MPH sign sometimes , especially if I'm in the overtaking lane ! I just carry on and reset the ACC and it recovers about a mile further on.
  3. I wear variofocals and can see it all the time, but I'm used to it now and just look through it.
  4. My 25 sportline also has these too!
  5. don_kiddik replied to Cvak's topic in Skoda Karoq
    Primer 😂🤣
  6. Me too, once you see them you can't un-see them!
  7. I had the storage bin on my 23 plate Sportline, now I have the 25 plate Sportline edition it has been removed and is just the rubber tray, useless now!
  8. Same with my 23 plate sportline
  9. I have a 25 Sportline 1.5 TSI DSG and you have to move the steering wheel further to restart the engine
  10. I see you are in Comfort Mode (Blue), my dials are also red.
  11. They weren't on my 73 sportline
  12. .....................and your new car will be?, only ask as I'm starting to feel the same as you regarding Skoda/VW dealerships
  13. Yes sorry, I have the Matrix LED system.
  14. High beam assist on my Sportline works amazingly well, the way it lights up the road and not the oncoming traffic or traffic ahead is great. Not had anyone flashing me to turn off the high beam.
  15. I think mine is the MFSW as all buttons have logo's on them, flat bottom and heated.
  16. @NickGreen My 23 Sportline can answer calls using the right silver scroll wheel, just push it down and it will answer, also if you push the voice button on the left side you can use voice control to call or change radio etc Hope this helps
  17. @BramptonTrev No problems at all with radio even on DAB
  18. @BramptonTrev Pictures for you:- First pic showing where it comes out from headlining Second pic showing it going behind mirror holder and onto Cam Third pic I pulled some cable out to show you where it comes from on drivers side Hope this helps
  19. I installed the Viofo A229 plus in my sportline, and although it has a sunroof I managed to get it down the right side of the headlining, but didn't bother to push it through the hatch rubbers but came straight out and through the rubber seal by the headlining, works a treat. Hope this helps
  20. @MrSecretPotato Thanks for the link, having read it I think I may leave well alone and maybe contact someone local who may be able to do this using VCDS, thanks again
  21. Hi All, I have a 2023 Karoq Sportline 1.5 TSI and am wondering if the OBD2 scanner can be used to program speed sign recognition and also lane keeping, as I believe I have the camera already fitted as have the matrix headlights. If not will it need the coding done through VCDS, I am thinking of buying the scanner if this is possible. Thanks in advance Charlie
  22. Maybe cargo nets in the boot ( I rarely use mine) and check if there is a spare wheel , sometimes previous owner specifies one.
  23. @Dappernut I haven't seen the ECO symbol in other views
  24. I too have the 1.5 TSI DSG Sportline and the only time I see the 2 cyl mode is when I have consumption in the centre of the console between the Rev counter and Speedo

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.