Skip to content

don_kiddik

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. On my 25 Sportline 1.5 DSG it displays in the middle screen when I have MPG showing, this is in normal mode, hope this helps.
  2. I sometimes get this when on the A303 heading east coming to the Sparkford turnoff, it ' sees ' the 40MPH sign sometimes , especially if I'm in the overtaking lane ! I just carry on and reset the ACC and it recovers about a mile further on.
  3. I wear variofocals and can see it all the time, but I'm used to it now and just look through it.
  4. My 25 sportline also has these too!
  5. don_kiddik replied to Cvak's topic in Skoda Karoq
    Primer 😂🤣
  6. Me too, once you see them you can't un-see them!
  7. I had the storage bin on my 23 plate Sportline, now I have the 25 plate Sportline edition it has been removed and is just the rubber tray, useless now!
  8. Same with my 23 plate sportline
  9. I have a 25 Sportline 1.5 TSI DSG and you have to move the steering wheel further to restart the engine
  10. I see you are in Comfort Mode (Blue), my dials are also red.
  11. don_kiddik started following Skoda Karoq
  12. They weren't on my 73 sportline
  13. .....................and your new car will be?, only ask as I'm starting to feel the same as you regarding Skoda/VW dealerships
  14. Yes sorry, I have the Matrix LED system.
  15. High beam assist on my Sportline works amazingly well, the way it lights up the road and not the oncoming traffic or traffic ahead is great. Not had anyone flashing me to turn off the high beam.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.