Superb estate 3.6?

Hi all. I posted on here asking about what to look out for when considering the 3.6 superb. Thanks for the information with that. Sadly, the one I discovered at the weekend sold before I could even look at it. As they appear to be rare beasts, does anyone know of one of these for sale or coming up for sale in the near future please? Must be the estate and the 3.6 V6. Preferably with steering wheel paddles and both heated and ventilated seats, but not too worried.

Thanks again in advance.

Cheers 

James.

Edited by Jambondrums

15 hours ago, Jambondrums said:

As they appear to be rare beasts, does anyone know of one of these for sale or coming up for sale in the near future please?

You could stand in line already with a number ticket in your hand ... :D

15 hours ago, Jambondrums said:

Preferably with steering wheel paddles and both heated and ventilated seats

If it is a DSG, the shift paddles are default on it (at least that's how it should be from the factory). Regarding the ventilated seats, I don't think the 08-15 Superbs ever had them (heated, yes) ... my car has heated front and back ...

These are some I've found on the eBay at the moment:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Superb-3-6-V6-4X4-DSG-Elegance/153104965463?hash=item23a5c45f57:g:k2sAAOSwm41bT2WP

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skoda-Superb-3-6-V6-260ps-4X4-DSG-2014MY-Elegance-Estate/123109188276?hash=item1ca9e122b4:g:I2sAAOSw0Lha7FnT

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-Skoda-Superb-Elegance-1-8TFSi-4X4-5-Door-Hatch-6-Spd-Manual/123186787615?hash=item1cae81351f:g:0JcAAOSwcqZbIQ0E (not a 3.6, but with a good ECU remap, you could get close)

The first of those isn’t an estate though. The second car looks nice, no shift paddles though. I believe in the UK these were options on Elegance-spec cars. L&K I think has them and I would certainly recommend them ;)

What sort of age car are you expecting to buy?

Cheers,

Steve

1 hour ago, spk said:

The first of those isn’t an estate though

True, my mistake (went for 3.6 only), but I can say from personal experience, coming from a 2010 Citroen C5 Tourer to a 2008 Superb Sedan/Saloon, I never once noticed the "missing" estate of the current car ... and I've already driven various large, bulky, or whatever else-type items in my car without any issues, so you'd really have to expect something grand from a Superb estate (transporting dishwashers or such on a daily basis, I don't know)

On 21/08/2018 at 06:41, vborovic said:

In fact - that very one was for sale at Simpsons in Colne a few months ago for £12k - only lasted 3 days before I saw this company advertising it!

1 hour ago, Jambondrums said:

Unfortunately the 2 estates are a bit out of my price range I'm afraid. I don't mind the age, mileage wise less than 70000 really.

Hah, I won’t PM you if I sell mine then - about to hit 107k on an ‘11 plate :)

12 minutes ago, Babs said:

You'll need to be very quick with 3.6s as there's a dealer in Befordshire that snaps them up then adds a few grand on top!

Blasphemy, how dare he ... whatever happened to fair trade? ... :rofl:

1 hour ago, vborovic said:

True, my mistake (went for 3.6 only), but I can say from personal experience, coming from a 2010 Citroen C5 Tourer to a 2008 Superb Sedan/Saloon, I never once noticed the "missing" estate of the current car ... and I've already driven various large, bulky, or whatever else-type items in my car without any issues, so you'd really have to expect something grand from a Superb estate (transporting dishwashers or such on a daily basis, I don't know)

Thats true, the estate/twindoor does give you a very big opening and load space.

I like extra space of the estate for hauling bike stuff :)

5 minutes ago, vborovic said:

Blasphemy, how dare he ... whatever happened to fair trade? ... :rofl:

Well it's clearly not working as it's been for sale for months!

12 hours ago, vborovic said:

you'd really have to expect something grand from a Superb estate (transporting dishwashers or such on a daily basis, I don't know)

Dogs. 3 of them. Large. :thumbup:

8 hours ago, TheRobinK said:

Dogs. 3 of them. Large.

How nice, you can add the following item to the back which will add to their comfort, so they can easily enjoy the trunk luxury to the max by having a hot cup of tea on the go (making full use of the dedicated 12V socket in the back) ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-300ML-Car-SUV-Van-Kettle-Water-Heater-Boiler-Cup-with-Cigarette-Light-Plug/302828327302

:rofl: