No more shark?

TomStarkey

So I've just upgraded my decrepit mk1 fabia vrs for a 2015 yeti 170 4x4 manual. The fabia did 160k miles, 120 of which was with a shark performance remap on. Thought yeah I'd do that again so I had a look, seems shark has gone bye bye which sucks. Whose my best bet these days please?

I'm sure this is asked regularly so apologies for being that guy! 

The EU Authorities tried spouting all the Non Factory Parts and Engine Management idea and then realised the value of the businesses and market to the EU Economies.

But then the UK is leaving the EU and any rules can change anytime, but then the Manufacturers Test Results are still fiction and After Market Software / Engine Management can have more efficient engines.

All the UK Government needs to do is tax Modified Vehicles higher and put more Tax on Modified Insurance Policies.

The thing is UK Politicians and Peers are Car Collectors and Car / Bike Enthusiasts as well in some cases.