Motorbike Tank Grips

Chunk11

Hi Guys,

After my ride out today on the bike I have realised that it would greatly assist me if I had some tank grips to stop me sliding around as much during braking/acceleration.

Any suggestions? Bike is an 03 reg Suzuki GSXR-600 K3 if that helps.

I have done some googling but can’t seem to find a great deal and some of the comparisons between different types all seem US based and unavailable in the UK.

Cheers,

Chunk 

Fitted Eazi-grips to my Tracer , just make sure the tank is ABSOLUTELY spotless & I used a hair drier to warm & soften up the pad....just the one chance to position !!! & its stuck down  a treat, oh matt black tank & black pad with "small" R&G logo , searched for best price,but ALL seemed within pennies of one another , free p&p decided it in the end !

I have a dark blue tank on the gixxer so after standing next to my bike constantly staring at it I have decided to go for the black.

My bike is highly polished so may look at trying to remove the polish with Car pro eraser as it is as smooth as glass so want to make sure it sticks!

Will post up the pics once fitted

• 2 weeks later...

Not the best pics but show the Eazi Grip tank grips fitted will try and get some better pics tomorrow.

Having tried them out the other day I find they do really make a difference as before my legs were sliding all over the tank (probably doesn’t help that I like to keep the bike clean and polished!)

Edited by Chunk11

Pleased that I went for the black in the end as I think it suits the bike.

Also having had another ride out today I have noticed that at the end of the ride my wrists aren’t aching as I am able to use my legs/core a lot more during riding.