Skoda Superb 3 - Dog Guard and Mats

ncpierce

Hi,

Due to an immanent change to Skoda Kodiaq I have a Travall dog guard that will be surplus to requirements.  

https://www.travall.co.uk/skoda/superb-estate-2015--/travall-dog-guard-tdg1495

The dog guard was fitted when I bought the car in June 2017 and has never been removed.  Looking for around £65 for it.  Can try and arrange postage if need be but would prefer collection! I live in Surrey but cover most of the South of the country for work and have offices in Kenilworth and Bristol as well.

Nigel

• ncpierce changed the title to Skoda Superb 3 - Dog Guard and Mats

Also going to have a full set or rubber mats, including the transmission tunnel cover, available from next week.  Not sure on the price of these so will do some digging - there might be a boot liner as well depending if anything will fit the Kodiaq!

Thanks

Nigel

• 3 weeks later...

OK Price Reduction

Dog Guard £50

Full Set of Front and Rear Rubber Mats - including transmission tunnel cover £25

Can try and arrange postage if need be but would prefer collection! I live in Surrey but cover most of the South of the country for work and have offices in Kenilworth, Chesterfield and Bristol as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...