Yorks humberside meets

Wheelman

Hi guys any meeting due in Yorkshire humberside area anytime soon,I live In market weight one,there are a couple of octavia vrs with briskoda decals on close to me,and mine.

would be good to meet up locally at some point.

23 hours ago, Wheelman said:

We can't make it this weekend or next due to other commitments but after then would we good it's 20 mins from me

Yeah same here, shall keep my eyes peeled for when I date has been agreed and I shall come along in the Abarth :biggrin:

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, Paulbrown said:

Is there ever any meets in Yorkshire then? 

Hardly ever tbh. No idea why, apparently yorkshire ŠKODA over on Facebook organise meet on a regular basis but I don’t have Facebook so always seem to miss out on them 

On 11/03/2019 at 18:27, pee81 said:

Hardly ever tbh. No idea why, apparently yorkshire ŠKODA over on Facebook organise meet on a regular basis but I don’t have Facebook so always seem to miss out on them 

It'd be good if they posted a heads up on here so we would at least know things were happening.  I think the last Briskoda meet I attended was at the old Harry Ramsden's in West Yorkshire.  I sold the car I went in nearly three years ago so that's an indication as to how much time has passed.  I guess I'll have to sign up to Facebook to get in the loop.....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/03/2019 at 20:32, skinnyman said:

It'd be good if they posted a heads up on here so we would at least know things were happening.  I think the last Briskoda meet I attended was at the old Harry Ramsden's in West Yorkshire.  I sold the car I went in nearly three years ago so that's an indication as to how much time has passed.  I guess I'll have to sign up to Facebook to get in the loop.....

Used to love the meets at The Wetherby Whaler in Guiseley

On 29/04/2019 at 22:15, GTWaites said:

Used to love the meets at The Wetherby Whaler in Guiseley

Yeah, me too.  I guess things have moved on and people meet elsewhere.:sadsmile:

• 6 months later...