My 2019 Skoda Kodiaq Sportline 2.0 TSI 190hp

BGB

Thought I would make a thread to keep a "log" to where we are in the process. Signed the contract a couple of weeks ago well knowing the road ahead with WTLP and such. Luckily the government here in Norway are waiting to 2020/21 to raise the prices, we already have pretty awful taxes on cars here so I'm calling it a small win. My wife loves the Kodiaq and thinks its much easier to drive than the Octavia Scout because of the right height and visibility. 

So, Kodiaq Sportline LF3P / Velvet Red Metallic 2.0 TSI 190hp 320Nm+ (don't know the exact torque of the new TSI but I bet it's the same or higher than the current one)

The Sportline version in Norway comes with an crazy amount of standard equipment so 7500GBP made the option list complete with the exception of the panoramic roof which I did not want. With the Sportline trim level you get ACC, parking sensors front and rear, DAB+, LED lights on the entire car, blind spot assist, DMS and the list goes on.

Options worth mentioning:

Electric seats with memory on the driver side

Active Info Display / Digital Cluster / Virtual Cockpit (choose yourself)

DCC

ParkAssist with 360 view and trailer assist

Columbus

Canton Sound System

Traffic Sign Recognition

Heated front window

Heated steering wheel

3-zone climate control

Handsfree premium with wireless charging and sim

Winter Pack - Heated rear seats, Webasto heater and storage nets

Sleep Pack - Two blankets, foldable headrests with side support and retractable window shades

Electric tow-bar

20" Vega Anthracite

19" Crater Black

Front and Rear mud flaps

Rubber floor mats

Textile floor mats

Rubber boot liner

Tectyl anti-rust treatment

Illustration:

skoda-kodiaq-sportline.jpg.baaa8e0fb74904b2d85afba26f3b4c0d.jpg

Edited by BGB
Updating info...
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, Adam_ said:

Should be awesome and the heated screen and webasto should make winter driving bearable. 

Webasto is an very important item - especially with a small baby.

The heated window is something I barely use now in our Octavia Scout. However it was a free option a long with heated steering wheel so I took it. Rumors has it that these two items can delay the car so Im waiting for a call now some day.

Good news everyone (Futurama): changed the color after the wife have been thinking about the red for some time, Business Grey is a nice color but a bit boring compared to the Velvet Red.

Could not be happier. 

Edited by BGB

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My plan is to make this car a family beast, so for this we need a little more aggressive wheel setup - one alternative I have thought about is Brock B32 in 9x21:

brock_b32mattblack__hog.jpg.b4d4bd3588cc4514b12ee62bbd276778.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I was searching around when first purchased mine no one could help with wheels , sportline wasn’t available and everyone was saying 19” but looks so much better on bigger wider wheels 

11 hours ago, C2atb said:

When I was searching around when first purchased mine no one could help with wheels , sportline wasn’t available and everyone was saying 19” but looks so much better on bigger wider wheels 

It sure looks better but it comes with a price of losing a little bit of comfort.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Rjuhar said:

So where is it? Waiting for pics...

Pictures will come my friend.

Got a text from the dealership today that the car is close - the delivery date is to be set pretty soon. I expect it to be in our hands in 2-3 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

****e!

Car is here but damaged, rails and roof is pressed in by the train door coming down when unloading the car.

Because our nigthmare history with the current Octavia (they REALLY know me at the dealership) they called the factory and ordered a new one with a priority plus delivery. Delivery in april/may. 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, OllieM said:

That sportline looks really good. Too bad the price is a bit salty..

Well the prices on your side of the border isn't bad at all, right about half the Norwegian prices I guess?

5 minutes ago, OllieM said:

Most propably would..

Dont know what you're on about here :tongueout:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Are they the standard Kodiaq Sportline seats, they look nearly as nice as my 2017 Vrs245 seats?:tongueout:

They indeed are. I thought they were the same? Or do you see any difference?

1 minute ago, BGB said:

They indeed are. I thought they were the same? Or do you see any difference?

No the top part of your seats are completely different, will send you a picture to compare. Velvet Red really pops in bright sunshine but not at it's best when overcast weather.:thumbup:

• Like 1

I see, it seems that the vRS seats are more «bucket racing» seats with more side support - tho Im really happy with the ones in the Sportline. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BGB said:

I see, it seems that the vRS seats are more «bucket racing» seats with more side support - tho Im really happy with the ones in the Sportline. 

I was being a bit cheeky I actually prefer your seats but like the VRS logo on mine, it's all in the detail I suppose.:tongueout:

• Like 1