Pictures of my New Octavia RS

:rofl: :rofl: ' date=' any pics of the GT40

I didn't get a chance to upload any ...yet ![/quote']

Nope.... Camera ran out of batteries. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great gaff the same as mine, sawa red one the other day it looks great thinking of tradeing the blue for the red, hope you got a nice reg

:rofl: The reg ain't too bad. I'm happy enough with it. I'd PM you it, but you never replied to my other PM's :D:rolleyes:

:finger: , cheeky PUP

:eek: :D:cool:

Just back from a test drive of a "run-in" RS (Nice one Gaff!) and I must say that its turned out well. The pull from 4.5k to 6.5k rpm is very good. Comparing it to my Jabba'd Mk1, the Mk2 isn't as torquey but pulls all the way to the red line and gathers speed very rapidly! I'm eager for a remaped Mk2 test drive!

I'm not planning on buying a Mk2, but given the resources, it would be on the top of the list - either that or an Audi RS4 :D . The standard radio has a nice sound (I'm into my ICE and know a good sound) and the speakers are very adequate. The cabin is extremely comfortable and would easily satisfy a long journey. All in all, for those that think that all Mk2 owners are just bragging about their new car....they do have a point.

My overall summary? I like (especially with the modded front bumper).

:eek: :D:cool:

Just back from a test drive of a "run-in" RS (Nice one Gaff!) and I must say that its turned out well. The pull from 4.5k to 6.5k rpm is very good. Comparing it to my Jabba'd Mk1' date=' the Mk2 isn't as torquey but pulls all the way to the red line and gathers speed very rapidly!

[/quote']

My poor car, if it wasn't run in before, it sure as hell is now :eek: . I can see the fault log now, REV LIMIT EXCEEDED :rolleyes: .

All in all' date=' for those that think that all Mk2 owners are just bragging about their new car....they do have a point.

[/quote']

I promise, no money changed hands for these comments !

My overall summary? I like (especially with the modded front bumper).

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/new-octavia/octavia-vrs-ii-grill-mod/51330/#post581418