Lane assist Camera

Tezaman

hmm i cant find the CAN gateway ...  everything else is there!

Where did they hide it ,, Anyone knows??

Edited by Tezaman

• 1 month later...

The bracket is installed. There are two pieces of dark tints in front of the camera so there is a dark border outside, So no paint in the glass

IMG_20190210_164246.jpg

Edited by Tezaman

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I've been looking everywhere for the parts and instructions for the lane assist and traffic sign recognition.
Would it be possible to provide more information and the result, does it work properly?
I wouldn't mind buying parts from a crashed (total loss) Karoq but where can I find these?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I have a request to owner with the Factory fitted Lane Assistant in Octavia 3 vRS FL for a VCDS scan of the control A5 driver adaptation channel (3Q0980654). It is necessary for me to calibrate the camera.

I would be very grateful for your help.

If anyone would like to help but don't know how to do it, I attach a photo.

Controller Chanell Map.JPG

I occasionally remember to use lane assist but it is not that good really. It sometimes fights you steering where you need to go when lanes widen out approaching junctions. My car identifies speed limits but I suspect it comes from maps installed not from actual signs on the road as quite often thinks it is a 20 limit on residential streets when it is actually a 30

As far as I know when the speed limit is shown in your navigation system it comes from that database whereas when it's shown on your dashboard it comes from the camera on the windshield. This actually reads the traffic signs and informs you.

I've traveled in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium and the indicated speeds limit and traffic signs were always correct. Only in Belgium they sometimes forget to put a sign at the end of a speed limit so then what's shown is incorrect but due to ......

• 1 year later...