Facelift Fabia Monte

Hi

Does anyone have any interior shots of the Black interior on the Monte facelift please?

Why have they come away from the Panoramic roof that was standard fit?

Thanks a lot

• Like 1

its a European review but you get a sense of the option interior

I am unsure on which one I prefer the grey is a bit more conservative but perhaps a bit dull, the standard red a bit more exciting but unsure on the carbon faux leather bits

• Thanks 1

Good point ,but attractive extras like pano roofs bring in more money for manufacturers,dealerships and finance companies.

So a Fabia pano roof at £615 added to a pcp at 6.9% apr over 4 years is a win win for everyone except maybe the customer who grins and bears it every time he looks up at the clouds in his new car.

Lots of people just want a car they can order and that gets delivered, as you see plenty sky while walking to the bus, tube or tram or waiting for a lift to work.

Vorsprung Durch Technik. 

If you talk about what you are going to sell, at least be able to deliver them!

I could have been in a brand new Monte last week.

No extras,just from stock.

But instead I'm waiting until February for my exact choices as I didn't want to compromise for the sake of immediacy and paying less for something I'm just ok with.

I'll enjoy my pano roof, I'm sure :D

• 2 months later...