Is Blind Spot Detect bundled with Rear Traffic Alert?

iwsitl

Regarding the manual 1,5 TSI, in the greek (but also italian) configurator the optional Blind Spot Detect appears in a thumbnail together with the Rear Traffic Alert thumbmail as if they were bundled together but this is not stated explicitly. Standalone Rear Traffic Alert does not exist as an option but still I could find it explicitly included only in the DSG "Safety Assistance Package".

Does anybody know if Rear Traffic Alert is bundled with Blind Spot Detect or is it a DSG only option?

Yes, that's a bit unclear.
As I understand (but I'm only getting ready to order), the two features are bundled under the Blind Spot Detect option.
I'll be able to confirm (or refute) that in spring, hopefully. :)

• Thanks 1

It's the same in the UK,

Blind Spot Assist, Lane Assist and Rear Assist, all three features combined as one option.

Think yourself lucky, Skoda Greece can't be as incompetent as Skoda UK, look at the price :D

Capture.JPG.77d35471e94bfaeeeaac166b6d71af64.JPG

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, silver1011 said:

Think yourself lucky, Skoda Greece can't be as incompetent as Skoda UK, look at the price :D

Sir you insult us gravely by implying that Skoda Greece cannot be so incompetent. Why, we can reach new heights that you lads beyond the Channel cannot even fathom; Sir I had to peruse Skoda's across the continent to find what is the difference between Family Pack and Family Pack Plus or Crew protect and Crew Protect Plus because officially they had no idea !

That's why I am asking here, I've already ordered a 1,5 TSI with various options and wanted to be sure as I wait patiently my 5 months. :)

• Haha 2