Hello from the West Mids

DoctorBoostaLot

Hello there,

While I'm pretty sure I've registered here before I can't find any info so I thought I'd register again. I've a Mk1 Fabia VRS which I've owned for a bit over 2 years now.

Lowered 20mm with Bilstein B8 Struts and Eibach springs. Stage 1 remap to 170 horses and stock ( I think) apart from that.

A cool forum and always comes up which I'm searching tech anything on Google!

Rich

19 hours ago, DoctorBoostaLot said:

Hello there,

While I'm pretty sure I've registered here before I can't find any info so I thought I'd register again. I've a Mk1 Fabia VRS which I've owned for a bit over 2 years now.

Lowered 20mm with Bilstein B8 Struts and Eibach springs. Stage 1 remap to 170 horses and stock ( I think) apart from that.

A cool forum and always comes up which I'm searching tech anything on Google!

Rich

Welcome Rich, what colour is your Vrs, I used to own a silver 54 plate Fabia Vrs.:biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Welcome Rich, what colour is your Vrs, I used to own a silver 54 plate Fabia Vrs.:biggrin:

Hi,

He's red, I'm informed it's a he by the bloke I had him off!

I wasn't bothered about a colour when I was looking for one. Thankfully the colours are basic enough not to be horrible "I'm not buying one in that colour" type of thing!

Here it is when I bought it 2 years ago. Looks the same minus the black plastic wrap on the door posts and I took off the Shark Performance badges from the wings.

I've another set of rims for when I refurb the wheels. I was planning in a set in black and a set in silver.

fab.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DoctorBoostaLot said:

Hi,

He's red, I'm informed it's a he by the bloke I had him off!

I wasn't bothered about a colour when I was looking for one. Thankfully the colours are basic enough not to be horrible "I'm not buying one in that colour" type of thing!

Here it is when I bought it 2 years ago. Looks the same minus the black plastic wrap on the door posts and I took off the Shark Performance badges from the wings.

I've another set of rims for when I refurb the wheels. I was planning in a set in black and a set in silver.

fab.JPG

Mine was completely standard but the 130bhp still got a move on in the mid-range, particularly in 4th gear out of roundabouts. Once surprised a Merc 500SL.:D

• Like 1

Yeah they go quite well stock. A good remap and 170 is noticeably more fun! If you ever get another one I can recommend the Shark tuning kit and remap. Complete with a Powergate box & cable. A plug in, select map stock or stage 1 and 10 mins later you're set!