No Sportline Plus?!

That will be more versions needing WLTP / RDE so why open order books on vehicles you can not even guess will be 6 months to 12 months before available for delivery.

Better if they get bread and butter and others built and out to dealers that people have already waited months for that have orders in.

Mine's allegedly being built this week, but i'm guessing it's going to sit on an airfield for a LOOOOONG time.

So they might as well take your order now so it can sit with mine until they pass WLTP.....

24 minutes ago, DjEatch said:

Mine's allegedly being built this week, but i'm guessing it's going to sit on an airfield for a LOOOOONG time.

So they might as well take your order now so it can sit with mine until they pass WLTP.....

When does WLTP go through? So the regular Sportsline has already passed WLTP? Can't get my head around this.

From what i've seen on the ADAC WTLP list, none of the Superbs have passed yet (probably not even been tested) - but the assumption is that they will put them through in order of sales volumes - so uncommon variants like the 272 and the sportlines will most likely make them at the back of the queue. :-(

I have thought about it, but any of the cars i shortlisted are in exactly the same position :-(

However, VWFS have graciously extended the PCP on my Cupra to cover any delivery delays (same monthlies and drops the final baloon payment by the same amount too - so no loss to me) :-)

I just hate waiting!

3 minutes ago, DjEatch said:

I have thought about it, but any of the cars i shortlisted are in exactly the same position :-(

However, VWFS have graciously extended the PCP on my Cupra to cover any delivery delays (same monthlies and drops the final baloon payment by the same amount too - so no loss to me) :-)

I just hate waiting!

Second hand have to do the same tests?! Yeah I'm impatient but even more so as no car at the moment at all!

Sorry, i was only looking at new.

I don't believe there is any impact on the second hand market (other than possibly prices going up from the demand and lack of new car availability)

Thanks for the link...going to see a dealer this weekend and find out what the wait will be for a Sportsline Vs L&K. If it's more than a few months going to have to start scouring the used market but not many that I've seen have DCC which is a must for me. Good luck!

The 1.5tsi version of the Superb ESTATE has been added to the www.carfile.net website in the last couple of days. Available in S, SE, SEL, Sportline and Sportline Plus. The 1.5tsi hatch version is not listed however.

RRP Prices are up £1900 from the 1.4tsi equivalents, making rhe Sportline plus very expensive and easy to spec over £40,000 RRP so hitting super VED rates and god knows what BIK.

Prices must have originated from Skoda UK suggesting that the 1.5tsi estate is WLTP released.

4 hours ago, DjEatch said:

From what i've seen on the ADAC WTLP list, none of the Superbs have passed yet (probably not even been tested) - but the assumption is that they will put them through in order of sales volumes - so uncommon variants like the 272 and the sportlines will most likely make them at the back of the queue. :-(

Yep not a Superb in site , the dealer said they could order my L&K by the end of the week but I'll wait and see, could well be cancelling my order if they don't. As various wheel sizes have to be tested I guess I'll be getting 18 instead of 19in to cut down on any further delay    https://www.adac.de/infotestrat/umwelt-und-innovation/abgas/modelle_mit_euro_6d_temp/default.aspx

On 16/10/2018 at 09:39, DjEatch said:

I just hate waiting!

Are they still charging you the same rate of interest or are they letting you have it at 0%

1 minute ago, harryweld said:

Are they still charging you the same rate of interest or are they letting you have it at 0%

They are one and the same thing for the Cupra :biggrin:

1 minute ago, DjEatch said:

They are one and the same thing for the Cupra :biggrin:

its ok for some people, i was offered extended PCP when my runs out but said I would just pay it off and then trade the car in with it payed off. But I thought If they were offering it at 0% I may as well keep my money in the bank

To be fair, the dealer has fixed the trade in equity (rather than the settlement or value) so i wouldn't be out of pocket for the delay - this wouldn't have been the case if i paid it off. Obviously everybodies circumstances are different. But as you say, my money is in the bank earning interest against a 0% "loan".

Hopefully it'll actually turn up before the extension starts, or if not, at least before the extension ends :-(

8 hours ago, SportLineShaun said:

I was informed that MY19 SportLine Plus will be open for ordering around early November.

Good luck with that one, I was shown details from skoda saying L&K orders would be taken in 3 weeks time. 6 weeks later still waiting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, harryweld said:

Good luck with that one, I was shown details from skoda saying L&K orders would be taken in 3 weeks time. 6 weeks later still waiting. 

Have to say L&K feels like you get a lot more for your money than a Sportline...seriously considering it. Surely now that cars are starting to be shipped they will start taking orders again, VW as a whole have lost so much money from the delays I can't imagine they'd delay it a second longer than they have to.