VRS diesel 184 mpg?

For some contrast....here is my petrol RS 230, taken this morning towards the end of this fill up. This is the best millage to date using slightly better Circle K Miles Plus fuel for the last two fills. Normally the fuel light comes on at about 525km but still has not come on.

The 13km/L is 30.5 mpg if you are counting.

IMG_20181211_083413.jpg

Edited by colmsmyth

4 minutes ago, colmsmyth said:

For some contrast....here is my petrol RS 230, taken this morning towards the end of this fill up. This is the best millage to date using slightly better Circle K Miles Plus fuel for the last two fills. Normally the fuel light comes on at about 525km but still has not come on.

The 13km/L is 30.5 mpg if you are counting.

IMG_20181211_083413.jpg

I usually get 640 to 700km per tank for comparison (336bhp Vrs245):biggrin:83 Green Leaves.:party:

Just now, shyVRS245 said:

I usually get 640 to 700km per tank for comparison (336bhp Vrs245):biggrin:83 Green Leaves.:party:

thats crazy....Skoda must really be doing something odd on stock machines...my driving is sometimes almost granddad like....so my wife tells me and all motor way for the most part so. The trip computer never says millage better than 585km when I fill up and only now today it looks like I might break 600km.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, colmsmyth said:

thats crazy....Skoda must really be doing something odd on stock machines...my driving is sometimes almost granddad like....so my wife tells me and all motor way for the most part so. The trip computer never says millage better than 585km when I fill up and only now today it looks like I might break 600km.

My average long term speed (currently 80 hours showing) is 64kmh, higher than yours. When standard (248bhp) I averaged 37mpg but overall after 17,500 miles (28,000km) that has increased to 41.12mpg from new.:inlove:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

My average long term speed (currently 80 hours showing) is 64kmh, higher than yours. When standard (248bhp) I averaged 37mpg but overall after 17,500 miles (28,000km) that has increased to 41.12mpg from new.:inlove:

I may get there some day lol....i just need to coast more haha...or remap for better power and economy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

350lb/ft @2,000rpm helps economy and 330bhp @5,000rpm means I don't have to rev the doggies danglers off it either.:blush

I'd say it does help...did you remap or use a tuning box, sorry may have asked that previously in another thread ?