Relocated badge - What do you think?

Harry_vRS

Your Opinion  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Your Opinion

• I Like It
    • I Don't Like It
    • Should Have Left It Standard

Cheers. They're a one off unfortunately... lol only joking.

Alessio Action 17"

Cheers.... they're very nice :thumbup: I'm getting married next year so it will be a little while before I'm in the market of a new set of wheels.... turbo.... FMIC..... Exhaust...... :D but one day :thumbup:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I'm also finished (for now), Dave.

I went out in my mates Volvo 850 T5 with some "tweaks" and it absolutely blew me away - seriously quick, and a nifty sleeper.

Now my fabia simply feels slow and boring, with a pathetic revrange of 2.5k when going through the gears :thumbdwn:.

On the bright side I have considerablly cheaper insurance and MUCH greater fuel economy :thumbup:. Pros and cons I guess.

LOL never thought about the 2.5k rev range seeing as though you cant boot it below 2k... I do enjoy driving it, but ive lost all confidence in the local dealers and the car squeaks and rattles as a result of taking the car in and them messing with it (needlessly:mad:)

The next car will be fast enough and sporty looking to keep STANDARD!! And wont be a Skoda :(

Ive taken the Fabia and vRS badge off mine and stuck an Octy vRS badge in a different place. Bit different and works ok I reckon. Just another idea...

Cars looking good Dave :thumbup: that rear wiper just finishes things off neatly IMO ;):rofl:

I do enjoy driving it' date=' but ive lost all confidence in the local dealers and the car squeaks and rattles as a result of taking the car in and them messing with it (needlessly:mad:)

The next car will be fast enough and sporty looking to keep STANDARD!! And wont be a Skoda :([/quote']

:rolleyes: .......... I remember thinking exactly the same around April time

Its really unlucky whats happened to you :thumbdwn: That Saab was a nice motor...

It was.... but I'm happy with my 1.4 Megane :eek: for now....................... I'll be back etc... etc....... :cool:

Yep need to stop leeching off the mother :rofl:
Ive stopped leeching now :P ...After 3.5 years :rofl:

You got any idea what you might swap it for? Im liking the look of the new 07 Type R.

John- :thumbup:

Ive stopped leeching now :P ...After 3.5 years :rofl:

You got any idea what you might swap it for? Im liking the look of the new 07 Type R.

John- :thumbup:

No idea mate. By the time I can afford to do so there will no doubt be a fair few more cars out there. But for now, the fabia meets all my needs.

Will hopefully buy new though, and I agree with you about the Civic bet it will be a crackin car.

No idea mate. By the time I can afford to do so there will no doubt be a fair few more cars out there. But for now' date=' the fabia meets all my needs.

Will hopefully buy new though, and I agree with you about the Civic bet it will be a crackin car.[/quote']

Love the look of the Civic Type R but as we do a lot of miles....Scotland, Lakes etc every other week to go climbing, it would cripple me in petrol costs :( this is why the Fabia VRS is so good.... re-mapped it has more than average power and with the Eibach springs, Jabba ARB & seat Strut Brace, I have more than average handling for those single track roads :D

Still fancy a bigger turbo, FMIC and Blueflame Exhaust... just not quite yet :D