Rear bulb

If it's the one I think it is you just pull the holder out and pop the bulb out. It's just a push fit into the light cluster. 

When you take the initial cover off and look inside it kind of looks like an old school Xmas tree light. Sorry I can't think of another way to describe it! 

I'll get a picture tomorrow of mine if you still can't get it. 

19 minutes ago, ScoutCJB said:

There's 4 lights that come on with your side lights.  The middle 2 are in individual holders (a bit like the 501 bulbs)  - is this what you mean'

The middle 2 r the indicator and reversing light. It's one of the bulbs on the curve of the 'C' if u know what I mean. 

14 minutes ago, VRSmarty said:

If it's the one I think it is you just pull the holder out and pop the bulb out. It's just a push fit into the light cluster. 

When you take the initial cover off and look inside it kind of looks like an old school Xmas tree light. Sorry I can't think of another way to describe it! 

I'll get a picture tomorrow of mine if you still can't get it. 

Just push where the wires connect to the bulb as there's 2 sets of wires going into the back of the cluster. 

11 hours ago, Ajscott598 said:

The middle 2 r the indicator and reversing light. It's one of the bulbs on the curve of the 'C' if u know what I mean. 

Yes that what I meant - the top and bottom red bulbs are in the main holder, the 2 middle bulbs ( in the C)  are in individual 501 style holders.  They are a funny wattage from memory as when one of mine went the replacement I put in was brighter than the rest.

37 minutes ago, ScoutCJB said:

Yes that what I meant - the top and bottom red bulbs are in the main holder, the 2 middle bulbs ( in the C)  are in individual 501 style holders.  They are a funny wattage from memory as when one of mine went the replacement I put in was brighter than the rest.

That's the ones I think. How did u remove the bulb? They don't seem to be that easily accessible. 

It's always easier in daylight :D

Have you got the new bulb in yet?  I can't remember the wattage but the one I got was brighter (and looked better) so swapped the other 3 put for the brighter ones.

Edited by ScoutCJB

59 minutes ago, ScoutCJB said:

It's always easier in daylight :D

Have you got the new bulb in yet?  I can't remember the wattage but the one I got was brighter (and looked better) so swapped the other 3 put for the brighter ones.

Yeah. Just grabbed a cheap emergency bulb set out of b&m. Gonna look into other bulbs at some point. Where did u get urs from? 

Bulbs you need for the parking lights are W3W which are 3 Watt. Your cheap emergency set are probably 5 Watt.

Correct bulbs are readily available from motor factors as well as Amazon.

9 hours ago, pikpilot said:

Bulbs you need for the parking lights are W3W which are 3 Watt. Your cheap emergency set are probably 5 Watt.

Correct bulbs are readily available from motor factors as well as Amazon.

Cheers. I'm gonna keep the one I have in just now then replace the lot when I get a chance. 

15 hours ago, Ajscott598 said:

Yeah. Just grabbed a cheap emergency bulb set out of b&m. Gonna look into other bulbs at some point. Where did u get urs from? 

I brought a multipack form a local car accessory place but got 5w - it think they look better tbh