"Cubby-Hole" Right side of the boot space

• 4 years later...
On 18/11/2018 at 14:14, Stoofa said:

Looking in the boot of my car, I can see that there is some minimal storage space on the left hand side. On the right, there is a gap, with what looks like a clip/strap and it just looks like it's the size for something to sit in there.

On my Mk2, the cubby-hole was on the left side and I bought what can only be described as a soft box (genuine Skoda part) that had velcro across the bottom. This was absolutely perfect as I could store thinks like a small first-aid kit, torch, bird crap removers etc.

Is there anything similar available that can be purchased that simply velcro's into this cubby-hole?

Would love to get those kind of items back in the boot without them looking a mess.

Thanks.

I think the space is for a warning triangle. It needs to be measured as most 3rd party triangles are too big.

Regarding the bags mine went  "floppy" and stuff started to spill out. I started reinforcing with hardboard strips

but gave up and ditched them eventually. I aquired some Skoda nets and these are in use at the moment.