Modifications to Roomster 1.2 Tsi

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a bit of advice please. I'm going to be using a Roomster for a temporary daily for the next 1/2 years but would like to make some improvements to it along the way as I'll be hanging on to it after. I'm interested in the following;

1. Wider wheels - my preference would be to fit some retro steels - what options do i have here if I were to get second hand? My current wheel spec is;
    185/60R15 88T 5.5Jx15 ET38 5x100
  2. Lowering - along with the wider wheels I'd like to drop it too - any advice on whether a spring kit is adequate, and brands / dealers to look for? Any review would be great!
  3. Black kit for grill, bonnet trim etc - any advice on where I can find this?
  4. Anti roll bars - any brands / dealers to look for?
  5. Basic engine upgrades - any ideas on quick wins to get some more punch from the 1.2 engine?

If there's any other mods that the Roomster has responded well to, I'd be keen to know about those too.

Thank you very much - I look forwarding to learning more about the Roomsters, and catching up with everyone!