LED interior dome lights remaining on??

I upgraded the interior lights to LED a number of months ago (following a thread on this forum) and now that the evenings are darker, only noticed this evening that the front and rear interior roof lights are not turning off completely and still “glow” after doors closed, lights appear to turn off and car locked. 

Would make me think that they are draining the battery, albeit only a small drain due to being LED. Any ideas?

Thats the exact same issue that I have with my bootlights - I think its just a poor quality LED.  I've found that if i shut the boot and lock car the bootlights remain lit, albeit very dimmly and after about 15 mins they will go out altogether - same as if you leave your car doors open for (about) 15 mins.  I dont think it will drain the battery constantly, just those 15 mins.

Swap them for a different bulb and the issue should go away.  Im thinking of the SuperSkoda bootlight kit :biggrin:

Edited by ScoutCJB

I bought them from LEDPerf following various good comments on the forum so will see where I might go next to replace them or not. Can’t say I’ve noticed the boot lights (also part of the LEDPerf upgrade) but then I’m not usually “in” the boot to see them working or not (a bit like “does the fridge light stay on when the door is closed...”....):D

Will keep an an eye on them so to speak....  cheers. :thumbup:

Yes indeed.  With the saloon the parcel shelf is always closed, but that’s easily remedied. Will check over the weekend.