Hi guys

Adrianiacob

Hi Adriania, welcome to the forum. I assume that you are referring to the remote key fob battery. Press the button to open out the key blade, with the press-buttons facing down, insert a 50P coin into the key blade slot and gently lever the battery cover away from the key fob. standard battery cell is a 3 volt CR 2035 - which should last several years of normal use.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Adrianiacob said:

I change my key fob battery yesterday and guess what? In the morning wasn’t working surprise surprise 

Hi Adriania, are you sure the battery you fitted was actually a fresh one? A tip - the cheap ones you can get from poundLand are often well into their shelf-life.

I hope you get it sorted without any drama from the dealer. So is that the 184 vRS? Looks very smart in black - though it will keep you pretty busy keeping it looking like that. 

For me, I prefer the "fire-and-forget" grey so that I'm not having to wash it too often.:biggrin: 

Edited by Warrior193
typo
  • Thanks 1