Standard octavia Mk2 tfsi VRS Air Intake pipe

Bit of advice i have added a post in the "items wanted" section but im not sure of the actual part number or 

Accurate Description so if anyone can clarify that would be great. Its basically the Cold air feed from the front grill 

that connects to the air filter box on top of the engine. Mine has snapped off where it attaches to the front grill 

the two screw terminals have snapped. I suspect the Garage mechanic left a spanner or socket set ontop and 

shut the bonnet. I have only just noticed its been flapping around in the engine bay for a while. Im not fussed

about swapping for an induction kit before someone suggests but i guess others will have and might have one spare.

Regards

Scribbler

Close!, that bit attaches to another piece that tapers down to a thinner intake slot which attaches to the front. The back of which attaches to the flex

pipe Item 11 as shown.

Gah. I wasn't far off! Try the below link. I can't work out which part is for the BWA engine so hopefully you can deduce the correct part from the part numbers. Good luck!

http://www.oemepc.com/skoda/part_single/catalog/sk/markt/CZ/modell/OCT/year/2006/drive_standart/419/hg_ug/805/subcategory/805000/part_id/2547366/lang/e

• Like 1