Remote locking or not?

pinjon

Hi!

I came across an octavia mk1 SLX trim with only one key. The key has no remote locking capability. The previous owner doesn't know if there ever was a remote locking key.

So my question is can you somehow tell if the car has remote locking capability or not?

Is there a chance to reinstal a remote locking fob/key with the stock remote locking (if there is one)?

What can I do if I want 2 keys? There is no immo chip no. 2 as you can immagine.

Thanks for your help

Thanks for the info. I'll try and wi'll see. Hope it has because all the key locks are gone. She is in a terrible shape but a low milage animal. I would like to make her as best as I can.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to tell the difference between a wireless locking CCM and one that has no wireless locking capabilities?

Mine has no wireless and I would like to buy one with.

There are a lot of them on the ebay but can't tell what's what.

Thanks for the info

I did that on my Fely 15 years ago  :)

I would like to get a original one if I can on the Octy. It's just a plug and play job if you find the right one.

Any ideas on the part numbers maybe?:unsure: