Advice re VCDS read out

MRW

Hi All 

This  morning I had a read out from a VCDS and it showed up 3 faults  These faults were cleared I took the Yeti for a  few miles run and on retest they were  still cleared .

But I would like to know what these faults were are they something I need to be concerned about ? ( please see attached file)

The car has just come back from Blade Skoda having had a new gearbox fitted and a second rear wiper motor , and having had 3 warranty fault in under 3 months ownership  I am not confident about this car  , A 2015 TDI SE Yeti with 25,000 miles on the clock 

Thank you in advance for any advise given

Mike

Edited by MRW
details changed

Hi

this looks to be the main problem

Voltage terminal 30: 11.200 V

this indicates that you battery may be on the way out, though looking at the coolant temp I assume you ran the test just after starting the car, was it sluggish to start?

John

Thank you " JJC" I appreciate you taking the trouble to reply The battery seems ok it certainly starts fine . 

Regarding coolant temperature I had just driven 20 miles to get to the member who did the test for me When driving normaly the coolant temp is spot on central on the gauge  and oil temperature is usually  just over 90 deg it does seem to take quite some time to get  to temperature though .

I will call in my local  garage and get the Battery tested.

Thank you .

Mike 

PS how can I redact the Vin and plate number now surely it is too late to do it now  ? 

@MRW

I think he means the temperature when the fault was recorded not when the scan was done.

I believe the faults listed are the result of a low battery but I wanted to check with those who know more on this site. (I did the scan)

So if the consensus is just low battery at the fault recording time we need worry no further.