Karoq - Fitting Mud Flaps Instructions

Great Yeti

Hi Everyone. A quick update to this somewhat rather ancient thread…..

Recently some members have contacted me to let me know that some of the links to PDF Guides that I did some time ago for the Škoda (Technical) Guides section have stopped working! It would appear that Google Sites, where the original guides were saved for viewing online, last year changed the way it operates, and that some of the links to the PDF guides are no longer operative. It’s all a bit haphazard as about 50% still work, but the remainder don’t. So if this has caused you any inconvenience I do sincerely apologise.

I think the best way forward for these to be re-enabled for viewing is to upload the relevant files directly to this Briskoda thread, where I am sure they will be safe for future reference. So here, attached to this post, are the two PDF Guides that this thread refers to. Should you come across any others (of mine) please let me know and I will do my best to update them.

Hope this helps………..Stay safe & happy motoring………Tony

PDF Files Attached:

1 - Karoq Mud Flaps [Front] UK Version - 847KB (A smaller download - an edited version of the International version)

2 - Karoq Mud Flaps [Front] International Version - 2.56MB

NOTE: Chris (CJJE) kindly attached the instructions for fitting the rear mud flaps earlier in this thread - See posting No: 13

Karoq Mud Flaps [Front] UK Version.pdf Karoq Mud Flaps [Front] International Version.pdf

Edited by Great Yeti
update
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Be aware that the original rear mudflaps, part no. 57A075101 do not fit the facelifted Karoq (discovered after half hour of head scratching and thinking this should be easier than it was proving to be). The edge of the bumper is thicker and doesn't fit properly into the recess in the moulded mud flap, and the hole for the lower torx screw has moved about half inch!

Part no. 57A075101A (note the A at the end) is for the rear mudflaps for the facelifted Karoq, from Sept 2022 onwards.

• Like 1

On 19/03/2023 at 19:48, RallySimon said:

Be aware that the original rear mudflaps, part no. 57A075101 do not fit the facelifted Karoq (discovered after half hour of head scratching and thinking this should be easier than it was proving to be). The edge of the bumper is thicker and doesn't fit properly into the recess in the moulded mud flap, and the hole for the lower torx screw has moved about half inch!

Part no. 57A075101A (note the A at the end) is for the rear mudflaps for the facelifted Karoq, from Sept 2022 onwards.

Good Information / update there Simon! 👍 

Well done for updating my old posting...Many Thanks.....Tony

I’ve been pondering fitting mud flaps since before I got the car but after today I think the decision has been made 😆

So am I right in thinking the front mud flaps are a universal fit for all years/iterations of the Karoq? (The version for vehicles without the arch trim #57A075111A)

I know I need Part no. 57A075101A for the rear as I have a 23 MY SportLine.

609DCB8D-C984-42A6-9F8D-9889EAD84128.jpeg

140348C0-7D26-4B3A-B3B1-7E2205F6B5D9.jpeg

Edited by Modders
Typo

So the mud flaps arrived today and I’m quite surprised at how rigid they are compared to other mud flaps I’ve fitted to previous cars which gives rise to the only reservation I have about fitting them. 
I’m wondering if over time they’re going to rub/damage the paintwork; has anyone else got any long term experience of this style of mud flap?

8CDAA50F-2A8C-46EC-AEA0-9EC94D719F3D.jpeg