1.8t AUQ help needed

Hello everyone i have a very frustrating problem with mk1 vrs octavia 1.8t auq it keeps bringing on the p0420 code i have looked at the live data and the lamda controller reafing is going up and down lile a yo yo its reading -17% then goes up to -8% and if i hold a slight bit of throttle on it will sit at 0.00% the car is mapped and no cat any way to solve this handy than getting it mapped out has anyone got a catalytic converter forsale

2 hours ago, iXtremist said:

Only proper way how to solve it is get it mapped out.

2 hours ago, iXtremist said:

Only proper way how to solve it is get it mapped out.

Could you tell me how much roughly would that be to get done or will it be better to fit a cat

4 hours ago, octaviatdi02 said:

Hello everyone i have a very frustrating problem with mk1 vrs octavia 1.8t auq it keeps bringing on the p0420 code i have looked at the live data and the lamda controller reafing is going up and down lile a yo yo its reading -17% then goes up to -8% and if i hold a slight bit of throttle on it will sit at 0.00% the car is mapped and no cat any way to solve this handy than getting it mapped out has anyone got a catalytic converter forsale