SOLD - Laptop: Apple MacBook 12" £600 ~ Offers Welcomed

ColinD

• Administrators

Hi all, 

I'm selling my Space Grey MacBook :(.  It's a great machine goes everywhere I do, well almost everywhere...

I've been using it for taking notes, email, office stuff, iPlayer, netflix etc, my own web development and of course looking after briskoda ;).

It's in excellent condition.

It's been in a 12 south book sleeve since day one too, and that is included ( 60+ ) on its own merit. It is roughly 1 year old, brought in march 2018.

Model Name: MacBook 

Model Identifier: MacBook10,1

Processor Name: Intel Core m3

Processor Speed: 1.2 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 2

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 4 MB

Memory: 8 GB

Battery cycle count 27.

Will have original box & charger too. Can post (+20 for insured parcel) or collection from Sheffield.

My reason for selling is largely redundancy, as in its redundant to my daily needs now. So being used less each day, if at all. It makes sense to sell it before it becomes another one of the ghosts in the garage :D 

Any questions, happy to answer, please ask below, we'll sort payments etc via pm's.

• 3 weeks later...

Might be worth putting up the model year for it and if it's a pro, standard or air? 

I got a 2015 retina pro last year for less than £600 and that was pretty much the same stance, hardly used, brought it then boxed it - it's damn immaculate. Shame about the lack of DVD drives though :/ 

• ColinD changed the title to Laptop: Apple MacBook 12" £600
  • ColinD changed the title to Laptop: Apple MacBook 12" £600 ~ Offers Welcomed
  • 7 months later...