2005 Fabia VRS Full Skoda History - low miles

gfwc

Selling my recently acquired fabia vrs that I purchased from a friend of mine. 

I actually found it originally on here and went and collected it for him as it was the best one around at the time. 

Its been looked after truly fantastically, with all the services being done by a Skoda main dealer up until about the last 2 years where it has been serviced by local garages and myself. 

The car car has done just under 114,000 miles 

has cruise control from factory 

HID headlights from factory 

The air con actually works, unlike every other car I have owned. 

Comes witn private plate SK05 FAB which is for sure worth some money on its own! 

Also comes with 17” vrs spiders with 3 good tyres, but one of the fronts has a puncture so I pump it up at the moment frequently, it’s a shame because the tread is really good. 

it has had a remap, can’t remember which company but it comes with all the original paperwork, the info is on there. 

All receiots etc for all work all available with the folder

just recently had two brand new rear callipers, not recon, fitted by a local workshop, at a cost of over £400 and new pads all round 

the car has had pd150 head bolts fitted 

a lovely Sony Bluetooth stereo

also comes with h&r 25mm springs fitted, firms it up but is still very comfortable. 

- the downside to this car is that someone keyed it, all round each panel, other than that, it’s truly lovely. 

Id only like £1,500 it’s been unmolested and is a great car. 

Also, in the image I posted one of the rear lights is damaged, I have bought new lights and fitted them :)

CF495A14-BB83-46F5-88A7-99DD547CB573.jpeg

3657755D-CBCB-4AD2-A4F7-A0D6B7093B0C.jpeg

• 5 months later...
40 minutes ago, FlipFlops said:

Hi is this car still for sale or did it sell?

Have you got any front pictures and interior pictures please.

Cheers

It might be an idea to send a PM to the seller, sometimes they get an email sent to them via Briskoda saying they have a PM.

This member hasn't been on Brisky since 17th July  ( Click on there name to see there activity )

Edited by Auric Goldfinger

3 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

It might be an idea to send a PM to the seller, sometimes they get an email sent to them via Briskoda saying they have a PM.

This member hasn't been on Brisky since 17th July  ( Click on there name to see there activity )

Cheers for the info 👍. I have noticed that, the notifications don't always come through until you log into the site.

I'll drop him a message.