Southern meet

Delcac

Des,

Really sorry I couldn't make it but U know why after all!!! :cry:

Looks like the good ole British weather didn't shine on U. Never mind I bet that a good time was had by all :D .

I will definitely be at the next one as I see a serious lack of Silver RS's, which will have to be put right immediately!!! 8)

Regards

Funky J

You drag these sad people of the net who are in desperate need of cheering up, you take them to the poshest eateries in all of Kent, you drive these... these...these Philistines through some of Kent's most beautiful countryside, ALRIGHT!!! it was misty and you couldn't see anything and so what if most of it was closed :shock: But there was no real harm done, no one lost any bits of their cars did they. Granted Steve's wife nearly had their baby right there in the car but that could happen to any self respecting tour guide. The mist, don't forget the mist, how could anyone see in that mist and to top it all some local urchins had removed the signposts, the little ba...err...scallywags bless um. :wink:

Those pics with me and the map, hehe that was just a ploy, you didn't think we were really lost did you? The look on your faces :? Oh what fun we had. You do realize that after I left you lot I had to go back and retrieve my "Hever Castle Closed" sign don't you.

Still I enjoyed myself, I hope you did to. :wink:

PS I am thinking of having another meet next week if you're all interested. I hear Leeds Castle is lovely this time of year. :rotfl:

Puts on tin hat and runs for cover :wave:

Heres what we missed, cant see an ice cream van

[img:8ef9f2d2e0]http://www.castleuk.net/castle_lists_south/188/images/hevercastle350.jpg[/img:8ef9f2d2e0]

found this little slippet of info on ther web site that may be useful :idea: for anyone planning a visit:-

"Hever Castle is located north of the village centre. 23 miles south-west of Maidstone on the A26-B245-B2027. "

The site is open daily, March to November 11:00-5:00pm. :oops:

And on the site is a map, how useful the web is for organising trips :pgm:

[img:8ef9f2d2e0]http://www.castleuk.net/castle_lists_south/188/maps/hevercastlemap.gif[/img:8ef9f2d2e0]

John,

A pity the map isn't big enough to show the route our "tour guide" took us ..................... but on second thoughts perhaps he was doing the correct tour guide thing and taking us the scenic route :shock:

Delcac Wrote

You do realize that after I left you lot I had to go back and retrieve my "Hever Castle Closed" sign don't you[/quote:d10280c36a] Well Des you were certainly in a hurry to go somewhere the speed you came past me :D

Sounds like it was a good 'do', Des. xHxoxlxixdxaxy Rxexpxs Saga Holidays have got wind of your organising talents and will be in touch shortly - Ixbxixzxa Swanage here you come! :D

Sounds like it was a good 'do', Des. xHxoxlxixdxaxy Rxexpxs Saga Holidays have got wind of your organising talents and will be in touch shortly - Ixbxixzxa Swanage here you come! :D[/quote:cff0111ab2]

Funny you mentioning that i've just finished their new headquarters in Broadstairs.

SPOOKY :wink: