Mpg readout

Keith6775

Hi , ive just bought a 2013 greentech ..

But it dosnt have the trip computer mpg readout etc and no buttons on the end of the stalks 

Is it possible to add this by changing the stalks and instruments ?

Or if i fit the maps and more thingy will that work ? 

Thankyou  :)

12 minutes ago, Keith6775 said:

Is it possible to add this by changing the stalks and instruments ?

No.

13 minutes ago, Keith6775 said:

Or if i fit the maps and more thingy will that work ? 

No.

The trip computer came as a bundle with the parking sensors and cruise control. Your car should be pre-wired for the Maps and More/Move and Fun -check for the port in the dash and then it should be a case of plug and play. Plenty of units on eBay: the Garmin branded ones are better than the Navigon branded ones as a they are a more recent and powerful model  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thankyou Greenstripe

That makes sense , my partner has the trip on her citigo but she has the cruise and parking sensors

I spotted a few of those maps and more things on ebay so thats good news 

Ive been driving her auto one for a while now and fancied a manual myself , cant believe what fun they are to drive 

I bought a 2012 Citigo Greentech recently. Mine is SE trim. There are no cruise or parking sensors on mine. The previous owner had purchased the Skoda Navigon. It plugs into an arm on the centre of the dashboard and when not in use, it can all be packed away and there is a plastic blanking plate that covers the data port that the arm plugs onto. All very easy to use and it gathers all the trip and mpg stats both short-term and long-term. The long-term statistics can be reset at fuel fill ups if desired. It also gives our current mpg and expected fuel range based on current driving. It can also be used as a navigation system. My Navigon is about 7MPG overstated compared to a real world calculation done manually with fuel used between fill ups over miles actually done. I still like to use the Navigon and if you have the data port under the plastic plate it the centre of your dash then it is worth considering.

52 minutes ago, Jon_Citigo said:

I bought a 2012 Citigo Greentech recently. Mine is SE trim. There are no cruise or parking sensors on mine. The previous owner had purchased the Skoda Navigon. It plugs into an arm on the centre of the dashboard and when not in use, it can all be packed away and there is a plastic blanking plate that covers the data port that the arm plugs onto. All very easy to use and it gathers all the trip and mpg stats both short-term and long-term. The long-term statistics can be reset at fuel fill ups if desired. It also gives our current mpg and expected fuel range based on current driving. It can also be used as a navigation system. My Navigon is about 7MPG overstated compared to a real world calculation done manually with fuel used between fill ups over miles actually done. I still like to use the Navigon and if you have the data port under the plastic plate it the centre of your dash then it is worth considering.

Thankyou,  yes the gold pins are there under the cover :)