KW DDC

Can't say I've seen it on an octavia on here, but it's a mod I'm very interested in doing to my own car.

I've seen it done on a few Golf's and the handling difference mentioned has been very positive on each persons' car.

The main reason I'm looking at this over the standard coilovers is I want to have the ability to change the dampers, without the hassle of having to change it physically on the individual wheels.

2 hours ago, MarkyG82 said:

Assuming it's damper function only? No ride height change via the magic bits?

Unfortunately, no. The ride height is adjustable, but you've got to use a spanner, same as a normal coilover setup. If you wanted adjustable ride height changes via a button, it's either air or hydraulics.

The damper function is the only thing which can be adjusted electronically. You can either do it via the button you'd fit, or you can use the wifi adaptor, which allows for adjustment of the front and rear independently. The button option only allows you to use 1 of 3 presets (comfort, sport and sport +)

4 minutes ago, tuner111 said:

i have DCC so its plug and play :) 

:thumbup: happy days then, be an easier install.

My car was built before dcc was an optional extra, or I would have got it myself.

Edited by tunedude
  • Like 1