Octavia VRS MK1 2002 Silver

MarlboroLites

I feel the time is right to sell my MK1 Octavia VRS. She's a great condition inside and out. Finished in metallic silver. There are the odd marks and dints commensurate with age. Bought off an enthusiast who lavished a lot of care on her.  All belts were replaced just prior to my ownership. The car was previously maintained by a good friend of mine. I've entrusted her to him since.  Just 105k miles with an MoT until July. 

As I have mucky kids, I replaced the stock interior with MK4 Golf GTi black leather.  The car is being sold with the original interior which is in great condition (driver bolster soft however). The alloy wheels have been refinished in graphite and look great. The tyres are almost new. She has been regularly serviced and had a new clutch last year. I have kept a detailed maintenance record and most accompanying receipts. The service book records regular maintenance prior to my ownership. 

This car drives superbly. It is very fast when called upon, but quite docile when not. It has a Forge recirculation valve, a green cotton filter, Becker Indianapolis ICE and stainless steel back box. These are the only non standard items. I still have the original recirculation valve, ICE and a standard air filter if preferred. 

Sadly on a Cat N on account if an out of control 17 year old.  As I only needed to replace the driver's wing mirror, I bought her straight back off the insurance company. There's a small dent in the a pillar from Holly's (cos she be the out of control 17 year old!) wing mirror.  And that was the extent of the 'damage'.  All other marks simply polished off with minimal effort.  I've included a picture of the car immediately after the event. 

Even with it being a Cat N, you'll be hard pressed to find a car that drives as well as this. I'm only selling as the roads where I live are dreadful and the hard suspension is beating me up. If I was keeping her I would get the front and rear bumpers repainted as they're showing their age a little.  I'm sure first to see will purchase.  I'm looking for £1,250 ovno. For £1,500, the purchaser can have the leather and the original interior plus the Becker ICE. I'm just off J34 M4. 

I'm happy to field any questions. I have other photos available. 

IMG_20190109_155811618.jpg

IMG_20190109_155711378.jpg

IMG_20190109_155751368.jpg

IMG_20180408_133139547_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170607_161239505.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, phazed said:

Whereabouts are you? 

Near Pontypridd, South Wales, according to his profile...

image.png.beb8b073c0d3e8bf7f44950d640ad4fb.png