Changes on MY2020?

Led lights will probably be worth waiting for as the current xenons are weak imo. Although probably only available on higher trim versions.

Hybrid will be interesting, as will its true availability and pricing.

48 minutes ago, xman said:

the current xenons are weak imo.

Agreed.  I was underwhelmed by the OE Osram xenon bulbs so I changed them to Osram Cool Blue Intense.  A significant improvement IMO. 

1 hour ago, penguin17 said:

Agreed.  I was underwhelmed by the OE Osram xenon bulbs so I changed them to Osram Cool Blue Intense.  A significant improvement IMO. 

Simple case of just swapping them out or did you need any modifications or settings changes?

1 minute ago, Fantantonio said:

Simple case of just swapping them out or did you need any modifications or settings changes?

Simple swap.  More space to work on the TSI than the TDI though. 

3 minutes ago, Fantantonio said:

Excellent, might give those a go. Now to find an idiot's guide to changing headlight bulbs!

No so easy with xenons! Tiny hands needed plus not all are installed the same so more than one set of instructions out there. Confusing.

On 04/03/2019 at 21:32, shyVRS245 said:

Multiple ejector seats would be nice, but electric roof essential otherwise mother-in-law might hurt her neck before departing.:wall:

You mean you’d open it?