Hello All, 

Got a used Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo 2016 plate. Noticed that the 2016 manual states

After switching off the ignition, the windows can still open and close for about 10 minutes.
After the driver or front passenger door is opened, the operation of the window is only possible with the button A

When i turn my engine off, all windows power is dead. Anyone know the reason why? or do i need to reset this feature? also i haven't got convenience operation on my MIB options.

Cheers

Not sure its typo being a 2016 manual!

if anyone could check against there own fabia i would be greatly appreciated. So when you turn the ignition off, do your electric windows still work? and then, when you open the driver door, do they continue to work? Do you have Convenience operation on infotainment? which means you can hold your remote key button down and the windows should close/or open.

Thanking you in advance.. 

I have a 2016 Fabia SE ( made in May ) and the electric windows don't work with the ignition off at all.

They only work with the ignition on and it has no convenience options listed.

Thanks AG Falco

2 hours ago, AGFalco said:

I have a 2016 Fabia SE ( made in May ) and the electric windows don't work with the ignition off at all.

They only work with the ignition on and it has no convenience options listed.

Thanks AG Falco

Thanks AG Falco! Seemed a bit strange..will look into it with my programmer..

If it helps, can also confirm that the electric windows in my 2017 SE L do not work once the ignition is off - there is also no convenience option, nor a one-touch lower / raise.

I believe all of the above is only available with speccing the electric windows on all doors - mine are only electric on the front doors.

The facelift cars have auto windows, but pre-facelift you only got auto on the driver's door when you specced rear electric windows.