Green Panel Filter for Vrs.

Ma$er

Hi all,

I just received delivery of my Green Panel filter today from Demon Tweeks. Unfortunately owing to the inclement weather when opening the filter the box was in bits. Thankfully the instructions and filter are fine. I was just wondering if somebody had a picture of a Vrs air filter or could describe the shape for me as when I ordered the filter I could only choose the 1.9tdi 100bhp Fabia.

The filter is like a triangle with a square corner if that makes sense. I presumed that the panel filter would be a rectangular shape but admittedly I have not looked at the current filter area as I have only just got the car. I am just a bit apprehensive as I know I wont be able to return the filter if I have the wrong one. :rolleyes:

I would appreciate your help

Cheers

Cheers Lummox,

You input seems to be held in high regard so i'll take you word as Gospel. Just another quick question. Hopefully gonna get a Seat Strut brace, and PD160 air intake. I have got the part numbers off fabia-vrs.com but was wondering what would be a reasonable price to pay for these parts from a Seat dealer. Don't want some chancer takin the sheila gish if you get me :thumbup: ?

Cheers......

Cheers Lummox' date='

i'll take you word as Gospel.

Cheers......[/quote']

thats a bit much isn't it, although in some languages i do believe Lummox means GOD:rofl: :rofl:

for strut brace and intake 2 parts you're looking at

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your input, installed my green air filter yesterday with success although I did have to stretch it a little as it isn't as snug as the manufacturer's one. Ordered my PD160 air intake parts yesterday too along with a strut brace. Stealers are doing it for

Now for the dreaded strut brace, it looks like its gona be awkward to fit on the drivers side (few parts on top of the suspension) or am wrong?

Piece of cake if you follow the guide on here :D Oh, and don't overtorque the nuts :D

Chris