Ssoldier F - Ro;lling Thunder

Ajay24

Friday, up at 4.30 am for ride down to London with a few mates for the Rolling Thunder support for soldier F.  I never want to ride in London again with around 1100 bikes choking up all roads in central London. Got split up from our party and had to do the last 150 miles on my own.

Still recovering from the 12 hour return ride from North Wales doing 482 miles. My 2011 Tiger 800 roadie never missed a beat.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ajay24 said:

Friday, up at 4.30 am for ride down to London with a few mates for the Rolling Thunder support for soldier F.  I never want to ride in London again with around 1100 bikes choking up all roads in central London. Got split up from our party and had to do the last 150 miles on my own.

Still recovering from the 12 hour return ride from North Wales doing 482 miles. My 2011 Tiger 800 roadie never missed a beat.

Good effort. 

Could be worse mate. Our local Rev headed down there on his FJR and had a smash before he got there. Apparently stuck in a hosp with broken ribs now.  Could of gone better...