Electric parking brake

Hi, excuse my english
Has it ever happened to someone that the car has had a hard time releasing the electric parking brake in automatic mode (with Autohold), that is to say, that it hit a very sharp pull when it was released to start the car?

If I've understood what you meant correctly, I've found it can be hard to release if you are on a hill and moving off. 

If I'm on a hill, I usually put my foot on the footbrake, release the handbrake and then pull away. No rolling back. And no struggle to reach higher revs to pull away. 

If you mean the button is hard to move then I'm afraid I haven't a clue! 

Thanks for answering.

Starting from the stopped car and the parking brake activated. I start the car and without touching the parking brake (with the autohold system activated), I enter the reverse gear and try to start the march, and on two or three occasions the car has struggled to move, until you notice a strong "clanck".
I have been investigating a bit and I think it is because the brake pads have been stuck to the disc by the water after a pressure wash.

Acrab

You are correct, after washing the car if you park it straight away and the next day try to release the handbrake, the pads will be stuck to the discs and you will hear a clunk as you rev the engine and pull away.

Strangely, I've only ever had problems with sticking handbrakes and discs/drums that rust at the first sign of rain/water with Skodas. Other cars I had, including Seat and VW never seemed to have this problem.

14 hours ago, Brackenwood said:

after washing the car if you park it straight away and the next day try to release the handbrake, the pads will be stuck to the discs and you will hear a clunk as you rev the engine and pull away.

Yes indeed happens here every time. No big deal just a clank.

I have seen people report the same thing in freezing conditions when water freezes the pads to the disk.