Collided With Pigeon and i need to Find a New Grille

7 hours ago, Tilt said:

@XaRiLeY Just reading the title..........................................................I thought you wanted to cook it, Lol.

Well i would of Had Fried pigeon after a little while :D He was slowly cooking in front of my radiator :D 

On 16/05/2019 at 23:55, Confused_Cheese said:

Maybe, but I once actually saw one pheasant dragging another dead pheasant off the road and had to swerve to avoid them. Was pretty tragic to see to be honest, although for all I know it could of been a cannibal 🍖

I can't blame pigeons, pheasants or other animals for being in the road tbh. They mainly act on instinct and won't even have any clue what a road is. Pigeons especially are seed/insect eaters so pecking around on the floor for food when there isn't any noise/humans around is natural for them, especially when used to picking up scraps of food people drop/feed them. I'm always super careful driving in residential area's after midnight as around here as there are a lot of local cats that are more adventurous at that time and again have no idea what roads are, they just avoid them when noisy. It's why we lock ours in overnight.

Was driving in a van on the way back from London once on the motorway, pigeon flew into the windscreen while we were doing 60 mph... No idea how it didn't break, and no idea if the pigeon survived but was certainly a brown trouser moment! I'm guessing it didn't survive though. My parents had a pigeon fly directly into their back window at home... Left a nice pigeon shaped mark on the window but died instantly so a 60mph smack... not much chance. Crazy.

Thats Crazy, Yeah where i live surrounded by fields there's more of an issue Huge Deer who like to lay in the road, Well god knows what would happen to my poor car then 

2 hours ago, XaRiLeY said:

Thats Crazy, Yeah where i live surrounded by fields there's more of an issue Huge Deer who like to lay in the road, Well god knows what would happen to my poor car then 

Well, at least its unlikely to get stuck inside the grille if you ever do!

This Topic gone mad :D Was an Experience and a half to say the least :D

On 19/05/2019 at 11:07, vc-10 said:

Venison is delicious though :D

Yes Indeed,Rather Rich but its nice :D