CanBus wiring colours for immobiliser

delitfol

Hi all,

We have a 2019 sportline and I’m trying to fit a CanBus pin code firewall to the car (kessy and theft risks etc) but I’m unable to locate the orange/black and orange/brown wires in the loom behind the passenger footrest.

also cannot find the orange/green canbus wires either near the bcm module.

does anybody have access to any wiring diagrams to show where these wires might be? 

Thanks!!

16D4CAC3-776F-4831-A57A-1A56C5232253.jpeg

They will probably be the twisted pairs that can be seen in the photograph, fairly easy to confirm by testing for Can high/low voltages and/or disconnecting the control module but the colours should be the same where they go into the module.

Thanks, I can see a orange/brown twisted with solid black but no orange.

its for safety reasons, nobody’s going to get this car via relay theft/key theft if I can help it.

ive done quite a few in the past but this one has a different colour scheme 😞 

It is possible to open the doors of Kessy not from contact with the door handle with the Kessy key, but only when the button is pressed to open on the key fob, and the car with the Kessy system is closed in normal mode.
Video of work: https://karoqs.ru/forum/index.php?threads/158/

I am looking for codings for OBDeleven ... 

If it was going to happen I think I'd rather have my Kessy equipped vehicle stolen via relay, than be woken by them demanding the key threatening violence which increasingly seems to be the method of choice around here. 

Thanks all, I ended up using Erwin for an hour (7 euro) and found that for the 2019 models they have changed the canbus colours, it’s now orange/brown and black on the Connector shown above by tezaman and orange/brown with green on the BCM module 73pin plug.

it appears they have also changed the canbus capabilities (possibly encrypted some communications between modules for button combinations) but I got it working and now it’s secure.

thanks again

• Like 1