Uk Manuals?

Cslogg

Hopefully collecting my new Karoq next week and in the meantime have been looking at the manual online and physical.

It p*sses me off that I have to put up with all the pics and diagrams showing left hand drive models.

Is there any showing uk specs Karoq?

No, Skoda UK are simply an importer of Skoda vehicles into the UK, the manuals are produced by the European Skoda headquarters.

Skoda is a Czech brand and they drive on the right, it stands to reason that given the choise they'd choose to illustrate a LHD vehicle.

There is little benefit to having two versions of the same manual, one with LHD illustrations and another with RHD, the controls operate in the same way.

If Skoda UK can't even be bothered to take their own photography for use on their website and brochures, then you've no chance with the manual...

image.png.806a2bcf2bc6885519cdb3bacaf98566.png

Skoda aren't the only ones to do it this way either. After reading the manual you'll soon forget about the illustrations after you've worked through the poor English translations, inaccuracies and blatant omissions :D