Infotainment

Janner74

If you press the on button then it will stay on for a predetermined amount of time before auto shutting down due to power saving.

I’ve not heard if your particular problem can be sorted though.

1 minute ago, john999boy said:

If you press the on button then it will stay on for a predetermined amount of time before auto shutting down due to power saving.

I’ve not heard if your particular problem can be sorted though.

Will stay on for 30 minutes until going into power save mode with no ignition switched on.:rock:

16 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Will stay on for 30 minutes until going into power save mode with no ignition switched on.:rock:

I do you use this feature but what I'm trying to stop is when you've had the engine running, you switch off, get out of the car and it goes off. If I've just popped back into the house I have to restart it all again. 

6 minutes ago, Janner74 said:

I do you use this feature but what I'm trying to stop is when you've had the engine running, you switch off, get out of the car and it goes off. If I've just popped back into the house I have to restart it all again. 

If you have KESSY like our Karoq, then having shut the engine off you can give the stop/start engine button lightly which will switch on the ignition and therefore the radio but will stay longer than the 30 minutes by just pressing the infotainment's power button. Hope this helps in your quest for prolonged radio listening.:nod: