Compbrake DV.... Rubbish product and rubbish company

I bought a Compbrake Diverter Valve last December for my VRS, recently I had noticed a drop in vacuum on my boost gauge it had gone from around 22inhg at idle to about 17, so it indicated a boost/vacuum leak, it turns out that a oring was missing from the DV and it was letting by, I tried to contacted Compbrake but got absolutely no where with them and they were very unhelpful... so now I’m stuck with a useless dv that I wasted £60 on and it’s been over 6 months so I can’t get PayPal involved.... so don’t bother with this company and don’t bother with aftermarket dv’s.....

And also, where did the oring end up?? At a guess it’s in my 6 month old replacement turbo 😡

A080-FE5-F-01-B5-4056-B3-D7-BDEA67-AA4-F

• Administrators

Don’t know why everyone bothers with these things, same as the other 3rd party ones.

OEM is efficient and made for the engine which can easily handle a stage two. This is why R-Tech and others always recommend oem dv over anything else. 

See if you can sell that and buy the oem one from Skoda, should be around £46 (ish).

(Hope your Turbo is ok!)

• Like 2