SOLD - Superskoda Honeycombe grille - Octavia Mk2 FL

Timmyboy

Superskoda honeycombe grille for sale, suitable for the mk2 Octavia FL only.

This is the original version without the cut out hole for the bonnet release catch - which I've always thought looked a bit odd :)

The catch can either be cut short or, as I did, simply bent out of the way without making any permanent changes to the car.

Good condition, needs a good clean - especially where the VRS badge used to sit and got a bit rusty. Picture shows it fitted to my car (with a colour coded surround)

£85 delivered for the grille only - £110 for the grille and the chrome surround in the picture (genuine Skoda, in pretty good condition, 1.5 tabs broken but perfectly secure, also needs a clean!)

(chrome surround will only be offered for sale once the grille has gone)

Collection welcome from BS39, take £5 off the prices if so.

20190713_164632.jpg

20190713_164643.jpg

20190713_164727.jpg

20190713_164755.jpg

20190713_164807.jpg

Fitted.jpg

Edited by Timmyboy

4 hours ago, Rjg said:

Probably a long shot, but you don't happen to have the white surround for sale too? 

I'm keeping the white surround on the car I'm afraid. I did notice Superskoda now do grilles with colour coded surrounds included, so that might be an option for you. 

If you look at your bonnet, there is 1 large 'main' catch which secures it when down. When the bonnet is popped open, it's perfectly easy to move this catch out of the way rather than use the lever - even with huge fat hands like mine :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Timmyboy said:

I'm keeping the white surround on the car I'm afraid. I did notice Superskoda now do grilles with colour coded surrounds included, so that might be an option for you. 

Gutted. I've already split my grille and primed the surround, but had a mare with the colour match of the paint I bought.