Import tour to 2014 Columbus

Can I import a tour downloaded from a website in .gpx format into a 2014 Columbus system (in a Yeti)?

I guess it needs to go onto an SD card. Do I need to change the format? If so, what app do I need?

The end result I need is to get a continuous navigation around the tour route.

Let me say where I have got (not very far!) after reading many many forum strands:

So I have some tour routes downloaded in .gpx format from the Luxembourg tourist site.

I have tried the Skoda POI portal. It is VERY fussy about source files, but eventually by loading/saving to the same .gpx format in POIEdit, I got the portal to load one of the tours. It comes out as about 2500 POIs!

I have some individual POIs for hotels that I am going to attempt to load from an SD card with data saved from the portal.

Any suggestions what to do with the tours?

Update:

The individual POIs entered into the portal get saved into a folder called 'Destinations' and these load fine into the Columbus via an SD card. Starting again with the cleared portal, the loaded tour gets saved into a 'PersonalPOI' folder and this is not recognised by the Columbus. The portal does create an empty 'Destinations' folder.

It seems to me that the portal does treat the tour as a different type of information, but it seems that it cannot then put it in a format that my Columbus can understand.

I am still really not sure that the Columbus can load a 'tour' anyway. The manual has information about creating a tour from recorded or loaded waypoints but not about loading a complete tour.

Ho hum - about to call it a day so any thoughts welcomed!