Hello all.

Andi-Octa-tsi

Hi all,

Just popping in to say hello. The forum has already been of great use in the past few weeks, on the run up to acquiring my new (to me) octavia 1.8TSI. 

It's an 11 plate in pretty good condition, had the timing chain replaced as part of the conditions of me purchasing the car. Just picked up the car today and really enjoying it so far, nice bit of grunt compared to my previous motor.

I've had various cars over the years, but lately I've had a couple of EcoBoost fiestas on finance. Glad to see the back of those deals and looking forward to being able to work and maintain my own car once more, like i have in the past. So I'm sure these forums will be a God send. 

I enjoy car detailing when I get time, visited waxstock this weekend for the 3rd year. 

Cheers all!