What's this part called?

My new to me Octavia Estate doesn't have a rubber pull thing to close the boot. I've looked through the owners manual and hundreds of Ebay parts ads and haven't seen one so no idea what the part I'm looking for is called.

This pic is from a similar vintage Octavia - I've hightlighted the rubber pull thing:

48495678051_c4781bf108.jpg 

Correct :)

It also took me ages to trace said beast but I found it on a parts diagram for the saloon - but surprisingly not the estate.  See part 7 on here.

I tried various supply options including fleabay & aliexpress but was only able to find it as a Skoda part.  I'm interested in a group buy from skoda-parts.com if I can get enough people interested.  Unit cost is currently Euro 2.23 with a per order cost of about Euro 10.  I will order three to start things off.

Edited by StickyMicky
typo