Next car ideas

Any opinions with regards to the new SEAT Tarraco?

I was quite suprised by its looks and the equipment level is very good and includes digital cockpit. Seems very good value? 

Had my Superb just over 2 years now and the warranty will be expiring shortly. Its a fine enough car but for a 'sportline' the drive quality is poor in lower gears, and I have adjusted to the build quality hence I'd expect the same quality on the SEAT yet would get more equipment. 

Any thoughts? 

Seems like yet another SUV, like all the others on the roads... :yawn:

Looks a good spec though, better than the Kodiaq spec to my eyes. 

Personally I’d recommend an Arteon but I am very biased :giggle:

A21D4D19-FD8E-4ECD-8F05-99C9EFB285D9.jpeg

How many people, and how much goods and luggage are you planning to move?

The Tarraco is good, but overkill unless you have at least 4 in your family, or are the sort of person who likes to carry everything but the kitchen sink

4 people. We have a large dog also and I find I can fill the boot of the superb easy enough when going on holidays with the family. 

Appears the Tarraco (taco) has a lot of equipment as standard and will no doubt shed a load of its list price on owing to its badge. Should make for some good deals? 

20 minutes ago, Whenwillilearn said:

4 people. We have a large dog also and I find I can fill the boot of the superb easy enough when going on holidays with the family. 

Appears the Tarraco (taco) has a lot of equipment as standard and will no doubt shed a load of its list price on owing to its badge. Should make for some good deals? 

There are a few high spec first edition ones (about 4-7 months old) for around £28k

Think you struggle to find any (and these will be lower spec)  below about £22k

But compared to a top spec Kodiaq (or Tarraco) at around £40k not too bad a price

I suppose if you consider a £28k car for 8 years ownership, works out about £300/month, (or could have higher monthly and less time)

of course, if you keep it any longer, its yours to resell with no outstanding finance.

And Seat UK are doing a 0% deal over 4 years on new ones

Edited by SurreyJohn