1.2 Tsi cat back exhaust upgrade

The exhaust is quite corroded on my 1.2 TSi Monte Carlo so I'm thinking of having a stainless steel cat back exhaust fitted and a local garage has recommended a 2 inch pipe from the cat to the back box and a double tail pipe going through the bottom of the back bumper, they didn't think it was necessary to add a resonator box but I'm not sure if that will be too loud because I don't want it much louder, if any, than a standard VRS. Does anyone know if this will be ok?

I have a Powerflow cat back, so keep it quiet Ive got two resonators , large in the middle and small one on the end. And the end pipe as original , with no cutting of the bumper. That as a slice cut directing the exhaust downwards. Been fitted for 2 and a half years now.

BTW ive got a 60 reg 1.2tsi elegance, with map it's 121hp was 86hp and it's a 2 inch pipe

There is exhaust fitter near me , zaustworx may be worth a quote, I'm thinking of getting a sports cat quote from them

Edited by Kenrw8

Did you get a reply, I've just been down for a sports cat conversion, they're quite busy, earliest convenient fitting I've booked is 19th Dec 19.

They sound knowledgeable, they do a lot of internet sales apparently.